- Supercell: Change random CV generator behavior (which is normalized to AUX) to match hardware. Previous behavior was a smooth random CV generator. Current behavior is a stepped 0-5V random CV generator. The random CV generator can be disabled from the context menu.
- Supercell: Allow setting the random CV generator's frequency from the PAN knob with the context menu. To set the frequency, adjust the PAN knob to the desired frequency value (hard-left is 1 Hz, hard-right is 100 Hz), right-click on the panel, and choose "Set random CV frequency from PAN knob". You may now return the PAN knob to its original value.
- Supercell: Change VCA inputs to be additive to IN/OUT level knobs instead of multiplicative, in order to match hardware.
- Supercell: Fix normalization of audio inputs.
- Supercell: Sum channels of polyphonic audio inputs.
- Port to Rack v1.
- Update Algorhythm to the complete feature set of v1 firmware.
- Add Supercell.
- Add Permutation/Variant.