For assistance with your VCV account, feature requests and bug reports for VCV products, the VCV Library, and business/private requests, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form on this page.
For community-backed support and other resources, see
Bug report tips
To make sure your bug report can be reproduced and fixed, follow these tips.
- Use a descriptive subject that best explains the bug in a sentence.
- Include information about your system:
- VCV Rack variant, version, and plugin format (e.g. Rack Pro 2.0.1, VST2 FX)
- Operating system and version (e.g. Mac 10.15)
- DAW and version if applicable
- Hardware relevant to the bug (e.g. graphic card model, audio/MIDI interface)
- Attach a screenshot if the bug is visual.
- If Rack crashed, attach the
log.txtfile from your Rack user folder before re-launching Rack.
For third-party Rack plugins, contact the plugin developers using their contact information on the VCV Library.